Universal Stripping Tool (3 In Tool)
- Strips outer jacket of UTP and STP cable and CAT 5 round telephone cable
- Strips RG-59/6/11/7 Coaxial cable
- Strips flat telephone cable
- Cable cutter function
- Push the cassette out of the housing, push from the front of the cassette.
- Cassette is reversible, one side is available for RG-59/6 and another side for RG-7/11.
- For stripping coaxial cable:
- Insert cable until it aligns with the cable guide.
- Insert your index finger into the stripper’s finger ring, rotate the stripper by counter clockwise 3-5 times. The cable insulation is cut while you are turning the stripper
- Open the jaws and remove the cable. Pull away the outer jacket and dielectric to expose the inner conductor
- Stripping distance is designed for 6mm, for each dielectric and inner conduct.
- For stripping round networking cable:
- Insert the cable into the second stripping hole, rotate 1-3 times at counter clockwise for Increasing the blale’s depth and counter clockwise, and then open the jaw and remove the outer jacket.
- For cutting coaxial cable, round networking cable or flat telephone cable, place the cable in position and then squeeze the handles.